Saturday Night Live saw Eddie Murphy return to the stage
that made him famous at the young age of 19, so it was no surprise there wasn’t enough time for every sketch that was planned for.
Bryant gets dirty with Murphy in a hilarious moment where the legendary comedian asks Bowen Yang to fix his television.
“Wait a minute, Aidy. I was just telling Loren how much I love you in sketches,” Murphy says.
She responds, “Sketches? Bitch, I got my own show on Hulu. I know you love this phat ass, it’s iconic.”
Yang interrupts, “Aidy, you’re talking to a legend.”
She adds will sauntering off, “Well, even legends go to church. So, you need to get to God and you need to thank him for my beautiful, phat ass.”
Even Lizzo joins in on the fun, sitting for a hilarious chat with the comedian about her thoughts on them being friends, among other things.
- Eddie Murphy returns as SNL host 35 years after last hosting
- Revisit 8 iconic Eddie Murphy SNL characters
- Eddie Murphy teases sketches with Gumby, Buckwheat, and Bill Cosby to come on SNL
- Eddie Murphy makes dramatic return to the Saturday Night Live stage in new promo
- Eddie Murphy ‘couldn’t be happier’ with Coming to America sequel