Nostalgia on tap...
Nickelodeon has launched a new streaming service, and it’s filled with some of their most iconic shows from the 1990s.
Although not available in Europe just yet, the animations giants have introduced Nicksplat, a new service from streaming site VRV.
For only $6 a month, users are able to take a massive nostalgia trip into the past – reliving classic episodes of shows including Kenan & Kel, The Amanda Show and Rocko’s Modern Life.
Check out the whole list of titles on offer below.
- AAAHH!!! Real Monsters: Seasons 1 and 2
- All That: Season 2
- Are You Afraid of the Dark?: Seasons 1 and 2
- CatDog: Season 1
- ChalkZone: Seasons 1 and 2
- Clarissa Explains It All: Season 1
- Double Dare 2000: Season 1
- Doug: Seasons 1 and 2
- Guts: Season 1
- Hey Dude: Season 1
- KABLAM!: Season 1
- Kenan & Kel: Season 1
- Legends of the Hidden Temple: Season 1
- Legends of the Hidden Temple (2016)
- Nick Arcade: Season 1
- Rocko’s Modern Life: Seasons 1 and 2
- Salute Your Shorts: Season 1
- The Amanda Show: Season 1
- The Angry Beavers: Season 1
- The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo: Seasons 1 and 2
- The Wild Thornberrys: Season 1
Although some shows and particular episodes are conspicuous in their absence, it’s believed that Nickelodeon will increase the catalog as time goes on.
One show that hasn’t been included is Hey Arnold, amid speculation of a revival.
Composer Jim Lang recently admitted: “Netflix, Amazon, Apple were all people that they were going to go out to with the idea of trying to make a season six of Hey Arnold!
“We haven’t heard anything yet but we’ve got our fingers crossed.”
The post Nickelodeon’s new streaming service is filled with all your ’90s favorites appeared first on NME.